Saturday 28 November 2009

My Mum

My mum passed away on the 6.6.06 we found out around 5 weeks before she passed away that she had cancer of the liver and pancreas and there was no cure she was in and out of the hospice quite regularly, we managed to get up to visit her 10 days before she passed and we were supposed to be returning to Scotland the da she passed away however she didn't want to hold on for us getting there and passed away in the early hours with my sister by her side. I was always a mummy's girl but moved to Nottingham in 2002 with the kids which still to this day is a move i do not regret by any means. Her funeral was lovely lots of people turned out for it as she was very popular we stayed up there for a few das then returned back to Notts on the understanding we would return the following weekend to empty the house which was extremely hard...am telling you all this because i think my mum passing was the start of how i was later going to be feeling!!

No comments: