Saturday 28 November 2009

First Panic Attack



The first one i can remember was when i still lived at home with my mum if i remember rightly i didn't have any of the kids and i was just sitting in the living room doing nothing...maybe i was pregnant with my eldest at the time and didn't realise anyhow i just felt this horrible feeling come over me like i couldn't breathe and my heart was about to burst out my chest, hot sweats and dizzyness followed all i wanted was to get out the house. I ran to the front door and just stood gasping for breathe hanging over the railings. That was the first of many to come however i have always coped with them as they never got any worse than that one and when i realised i wasn't going to die i coped. After i had the kids they didn't seem to be around to often maybe because i had something to preoccupy my time and didnt have time to worry about anything.

No comments: