Friday 27 November 2009

The Start Of A New Blog



Well where to start, maybe by just introducing myself first i think. I am Carol i am a single mum to five lovely children well i say children my eldest is nearly 20 and lives with her boyfriend and then i have an 18yr old a 13yr old and twins who have recently turned 8. I seperated in February this year after 7 yrs of marriage and after moving 300 miles to be with him.


I thought i was coping alright with the split but have since found things don't always work out that way. I may look ok on the outside but inside i have been fighting a volcano ready to errupt and errupt without to much warning. PANIC/ANXIETY ATTACKS have always been part of my life for as long as i can remember but recently they have gotten worse and i am now on medication and awaiting an appointment to go and see a councillor.

If it is ok with you all i would like to share how i get on in this blog!!

No comments: