Sunday 6 June 2010

Counselling what a joke

I was to attend a 6 week CBT group in a town not far from me which proved to be an expensive jpurney as i had to get a taxi there and back because of my anxiety. First week i yawned my way through it because i thought that it was just a lets get to know everyone in the group, so next week off i trotted again only this week a woman cried her way through the group and a man slept his way through. I felt worse going to it than i did not going to it so i decided enough was enough and went back to my GP who was happy enough for me not to attend the group!! I had picked up a few tips from the group and i have done loads of research online so i know the best way to get better is to think positive thoughts and get rid of the negative ones howeve getting rid of the negative thoughts is harder than it seems but i am getting there!!

No comments: